Thursday, July 13, 2017

Thursday, July 13, 2017
Photo by Marlon Cagatin

Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


Saturday, August 19, 2017

For one, brief moment at the department store I mentally regressed to my childhood and yearned to buy a ten-foot Christmas tree. I knew exactly where to put it and knew exactly what to hang on it.

Later, at dinner, the granddaughters discouraged me from making such a purchase. A Christmas tree is a storage problem, a cleaning problem, and a lot of sentimental bother.

I agreed, and I wondered why that impulse came over me. I think, the K.T. wanted a tree. I shall have to give them something else for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is continued on Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (December 8, 2017 - ) , on tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook39.blogspot.com .