Thursday, July 13, 2017

Thursday, July 13, 2017
Photo by Marlon Cagatin

Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


Sunday, August 13, 2017

Your Messenger message:

"Dear Tony,
"You are one friend whose mind i truly respect.

"May i have another reading?

"I was with some monks in a dream. All of us were holding sandals and slippers in what looked like a distribution of or shoppping for footwear. I was so happy that the most beautiful and only pair of beautiful white rubber sandals was given to me. I made an effort (while dreaming) to remember its design."


My reply:

Hello ________!

This is a sequel to a previous dream you had. In this one you are happy to wear white sandals instead of white, high-heeled shoes. I see this as a good indication; it seems that your psyche has fully embraced humility--wearing sandals like the monks rather than setting yourself above the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is continued on Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (December 8, 2017 - ) , on tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook39.blogspot.com .