Thursday, July 13, 2017

Thursday, July 13, 2017
Photo by Marlon Cagatin

Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


Friday, August 18, 2017

Your Messenger message:

"Good morning, Tony! Last night's dream somehow disturbs me. I dreamt I had just discovered that the padlock to an adjacent room (not mine in the dream) was unlocked. I mean adjoining room with an exit door to the _________ grounds, like my own room. In the dream I got so worried that someone could have entered from the outside and looked through my things and , possibly, could have stolen something material and immaterial.

"In another dream last night, I saw an aunt in a truck going somewhere with some of my relatives and I wondered why she didnt invite me on that trip. She was happy in my dream."


My reply:

Hello ___________!

You've recently been vulnerable, and you wonder how wise it is to show others your human weaknesses. It is possible that you indicated an openness to a deep relationship with someone, but you now fear that this is being misconstrued.

The second dream indicates to me that, while your choice of lifestyle--or choice of happiness--unites you with other people, it might, at the same time, be alienating you from your own family, and from forms of happiness you grew up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is continued on Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (December 8, 2017 - ) , on tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook39.blogspot.com .