Thursday, July 13, 2017

Thursday, July 13, 2017
Photo by Marlon Cagatin

Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


Saturday, September 30, 2017

Your Messenger message:

"Good day Sir Tony i am here to seek guidance as to my current situation . I feel stuck , as if i am being slowly being sucked by a quicksand.  I feel that i am the kind of person that  tends to self destruct or sabotage myself and that I have been trying to slowly improve myself but i feel that there is no progress  or maybe there is but it is to minute to be seen or felt .I have tried meditation and doing art but tier consolation has now left me and that in that aspect i am also lagging behind .Aside from that I also am afraid of change, or at least the uncertainty of my dream and my life being upended by my decisions . Other people have controlled my life since early years and that i am now an adult i find it hard to make decisions for myself and i am always afraid of being alone in the end,I have been diagnosed with OCD and anxiety disorders. Is there anything  sir that you know  helps  stop the thoughts or to improve myself? Any advice or guidance would be greatly appreciated . Thank you for your time Sir tony.

"Sincerely yours,
______________"


My reply:

Hello ______________!

Sounds like you are bored to me. 

1) The only way to counteract boredom with self is to engage in activities that help others--get your feet wet, so to speak, which should somewhat get rid of your obsession-compulsion.

2) Harnessing your obsession-compulsion in the service of creativity, on the other hand, is also a possibility. You might have tried the wrong kind of art. Consider satin-stitch embroidery or petit point, beadwork, mosaic, or dollhouse-building.

3) Read up on the actors' Stanislavski method of working from the outside to the inside, rather than the other way around. Change your haircut and your wardrobe, for starters.

4) Take a vacation or apply for a job that will take you to a different city. Your current home, locale, and workplace may be too small for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is continued on Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (December 8, 2017 - ) , on tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook39.blogspot.com .