Thursday, July 13, 2017

Thursday, July 13, 2017
Photo by Marlon Cagatin

Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


Friday, September 8, 2017

Your Messenger message:

"Good morning Sir Tony. I had a dream just this morning and here it is...

"Sept 8, 2017 7am

"Dream
"I am with my friend Perla who passed away already. We were in Tony Perez place in a room. I dozed off and after waking up I am alone in the room.

"I tied looking for them. I entered a room but it was a kitchen. I saw a cat and a dog and a woman about 20 years old doing something in the kitchen counter.

"I went back to the room where I came from. I went out the other door and there I saw Perla and Tony Perez. I asked where did they go. No one answered.

"Then Tony led to to the stairs (I think it’s a steel stair parang spiral. I think I said, Baka nakakatakot. Then Tony said dun nga sa other house mo meron. I asked, anong meron dun but Sir Tony did not answer.

"The room upstairs was dark but not too dark because I can see what’s inside. There is a painting to the far end on the right a head of a woman. Tony reaches to the head and the head went to Tony’s palm. The head spoke and said, What you are looking for will come. Then Tony said 'Sabi mo yan.'

"Then on the right side of the wall was a painting of Sir Tony’s portrait. Tony waved from left to right on the painting and the painting came alive and back to a painting again.
"Then a lady arrive from the stairs and I think she said there is merienda downstairs. I was holding a small packed butter, and the cover pop out and a small plant went out. Tony told me the name of the plant but I cannot remember the name. Then Tony put a elongated leaf on top of the small plant about 3 to 4 inches long.


"Then I woke up."


My reply:

Hello ______!

Perla represents a part of you that has died; the woman in the kitchen is what replaced her. Still, you are uncertain of what this major change will lead to. You ascend via a spiral staircase --the spiral representing evolution--to your higher consciousness, where yet another woman promises that your quest for completion (individuation [Jung], self-actualization [Adler], or ego integration [Freud]) will soon come to an end.

The sprouting plant is an indication that, at the end of the dream, you are already willing to accept growth. Only with this growth can you truly be of help not only to yourself but to everyone you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is continued on Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (December 8, 2017 - ) , on tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook39.blogspot.com .