Thursday, July 13, 2017

Thursday, July 13, 2017
Photo by Marlon Cagatin

Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


Monday, September 18, 2017

Your Messenger message:

"Hello, Tony! How have you been ?

"I had an intriguing dream last night. I dreamt that I was walking after my Teacher on a road that seemed going uphill. I enjoyed walking barefoot on the damp ground which was hard, not muddy

"Later , in another dream, i saw myself filling up a big beautiful light yellow leather handbag . I realised it had become heavy and wondered how i could carry it."


My reply:

Hello __________!

Your psyche is showing you your progress indeed. From high heels to sandals to bare feet, the ultimate practice of humility. The road is uphill, meaning no easy practice, but you are following your Teacher, and you are walking on firm ground.

Regarding the second dream, yellow is the color of emotion, specifically joy on one hand and grief on the other. It may be the one thing that could be bogging you down--emotions are rooted in the past: childhood, youth, and previous lifestyles. You wonder how you can carry the leather bag--only you can answer that, most probably by persistence and tenacity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is continued on Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (December 8, 2017 - ) , on tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook39.blogspot.com .