Thursday, July 13, 2017

Thursday, July 13, 2017
Photo by Marlon Cagatin

Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


Sunday, September 10, 2017

Your Messenger message:

"Hi Sir Tony, "Kamusta po?
"Sir, as you know, I am currently enjoying my work as an outdoor instructor here in __________ rather than selling _______ in Makati. I really am. But I have one thing to consult you of with regards to what's happening in the camp.

"The center/camp I am with is ____ hectares big. And we have a facilitator's cabin to sleep in whenever we ran programs for participants.

"The moment I got inside our cabin, I felt nonhuman presence right away but chose to ignore it. Several weeks and months after, I have been noticing different figures inside our room and saw one as well on the common area. I never tried to do full scanning as you've taught me cause fear usually catches me first and with the thought that I'll be spending most of my time in the center.

"I have been ignoring the presences I felt Sir Tony until recently. We conducted a parent and child program and did camping on one of our camping sites. One parent heard somebody calling her daughter's name while they were having shower only to find out no one was outside. On that same program, night came, the mother dreamt of me conducting them a program but seeing another person besides me facilitating me. And just the other night, another colleague of mine shared that she heard a news on her dream that I died. This is not the first time that somebody dreamt of me about some happenings inside the camp.

"Not only that, I have been hearing accounts from different staff, like our camp nurses and housekeeping and drivers who are experiencing things they could not explain and yet I chose not to intervene.

"Are the dreams trying to say something to me? Like communicating to them and the like?

"There was one execom member who told one of my officemate that he saw a woman following me while I was conducting a program. And I barely know that execom member. Never even talked to him for more than 3 minutes. And he already had that observation.

"I tried scanning some areas already Sir Tony but never did a full scan. I'm kinda scared but also just want to hear your thoughts about this matter. Thank you for taking time to read thi Sir tony."


My reply:

Hello ________!

There is nothing to worry about except your own fear, which I hope you will eventually be able to overcome. An elemental princess has fallen in love with you and follows you around to protect you. It is possible that you will receive gifts of jewelry or gold, directly or indirectly, as tokens of her admiration. There is nothing sexual in this attraction, but elementals can be possessive and jealous. Is it not so, for example, that the mother of the girl has feelings for you? Think hard. The princess might have been warning you of traps and pitfalls in your way, that is why she provided distractions. Is it not also so that the nurses, housekeepers, and drivers have been cracking sexual jokes with you. Same thing.

I suggest that you saunter into the forest alone when you have time and do a one-way conversation with the elemental. Do not light candles or joss sticks--they abhor the scent of those. Simply thank the princess for her friendship, and establish restrictions. You must have the freedom, for example, to fall in love and perhaps eventually marry the human being of your choice.

After you have done this, you may message me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is continued on Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (December 8, 2017 - ) , on tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook39.blogspot.com .