Thursday, July 13, 2017

Thursday, July 13, 2017
Photo by Marlon Cagatin

Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


Tuesday, October 31, 2017

The bus terminal of First North Luzon Transit is literally over the east wall outside our house. Angelique and Aubrey told me that they hear the barkers on microphones announcing the arrival and departure of buses. I warned them that they'll continue to experience that through November 3.

This evening I heard one of the barkers all the way from our dining room, albeit softly from where I was, while I was having dinner alone. I actually like the sound. It's like the voice of Charon calling passengers to his ferry. It also reminds me of the second episode, titled "The Raffle", from Vittorio de Sica's 1963 film Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow starring Sophia Loren and Marcello Mastroianni.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is continued on Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (December 8, 2017 - ) , on tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook39.blogspot.com .