Thursday, July 13, 2017

Thursday, July 13, 2017
Photo by Marlon Cagatin

Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


Saturday, October 28, 2017

The only times I ever kowtowed, on my knees and with my head touching the floor, were in Chinese temples. It's the body position of ultimate humility, and I recall having a wonderful feeling every time I did it.

We are all trained never to kowtow to anyone. If anything, we are even trained to think too highly of ourselves.

If you've never done so, try it on your bedroom floor. As you bring your head to touch the floor, think of yourself in relation to other people, to your country, to the rest of the world, to Planet Earth, and to Nature. The insights you gain from this body position will amaze you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is continued on Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (December 8, 2017 - ) , on tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook39.blogspot.com .