Thursday, July 13, 2017

Thursday, July 13, 2017
Photo by Marlon Cagatin

Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


Sunday, October 1, 2017

Your Messenger message:

"I had this dream some weeks back. I dreamt that Regine Velasquez was coloring my hair and she was doing it so well. In my dream, i was impressed with her humility. I told her in the dream that i could do the same for her, being experienced myself in having my hair colored."

My reply:

Hello __________!

This is not a very flattering dream. Your psyche is urgently telling you to be concerned about your physical fitness. Your dream showcased hair to avoid hurting your ego about other parts of your body. True humility does not mean that you accept how you currently look as a given. True humility means that you should be responsible to yourself and do something about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is continued on Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (December 8, 2017 - ) , on tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook39.blogspot.com .