Thursday, July 13, 2017

Thursday, July 13, 2017
Photo by Marlon Cagatin

Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


Tuesday, November 28, 2017


Back from the center--it was an unforeseen jalan-jalan afternoon. I had to take Angelique to our family dentist's. Amazing how children refuse to go to the dentist unaccompanied; they seem to feel safer and more secure when you are there to talk to the dentist and take care of purchasing the necessary medication. Or is it because you go out for a treat afterward? At any rate I was able to do minor groceries while Angelique was in the chair. And claim my second Seattle's Best planner. Had to gorge myself on holiday drinks and buy some for the building security guard and the dental staff, though.

I chose the black planner this time around. Its pencil has a faux amethyst crystal on its end. I'm using the red one for my workshop syllabi and the black one for my everyday activities.











No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is continued on Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (December 8, 2017 - ) , on tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook39.blogspot.com .