Thursday, July 13, 2017

Thursday, July 13, 2017
Photo by Marlon Cagatin

Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


Thursday, November 16, 2017

Your Messenger message:

"Good afternoon. I was looking for spirit questors and your name came up. Is the group still active? Thanks"


My reply:

"Yes, it is very much active, but we now believe that publicity is detrimental to the success of our activities. A lot of fakes copy us."


You: "Thank you for replying. How do I invite the group to look at our house. Something scaring our kid"


Me: "Send me a complete report at my e-mail address. Your narrative must be complete and coherent. I often solve cases via e-mail. Only when it is necessary to visit you will I do so."


You: "Thank you sir. I will send the email"


Send me a complete

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is continued on Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (December 8, 2017 - ) , on tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook39.blogspot.com .