Thursday, July 13, 2017

Thursday, July 13, 2017
Photo by Marlon Cagatin

Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


Friday, November 24, 2017

Your Messenger message:

"Good day Sir Tony,
"You adviced me to have a dream book but when I have this dream. I goes like this I pulled two cards and I remembered perfectly the two cards and its interpretations but then I woke up and remembered it perfectly in a different way, its was now a different card from the first. This cycle of a dream within a dream happened several times that when I woke up for real. I remembered that the last dream was not the two cards I had initially but the first cards was maybe a 9 and a queen but at the same time I am now confused and I dont know what cards are there in the first place. Thanks

"When I woke I was watching the movie 'now you see ' a movie about magicians.. 🙂"


My reply:

Hello ______!

Remember all the sets of cards you saw, and record them. Then interpret them within the context of what they mean to you. As I have often said, the dreamer is the best interpreter of his own dream.

Your psyche's indirect way of sending overwhelming messages is through card reading. Read the cards as though you drew them for your own, and then you will "see".

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is continued on Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (December 8, 2017 - ) , on tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook39.blogspot.com .