Thursday, July 13, 2017

Thursday, July 13, 2017
Photo by Marlon Cagatin

Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Your Messenger message:

"Good morning sir Tony. I had a dream with you in it. I remember it was very clear as if it was real. I woke up with that dream still playing in my mind. Then while making coffee sort of realized i wasnt recalling a recent incident but it was actually a dream. As soon as i realized it was a dream, i started losing the details. I tried to replay the dream in my mind as to remember the details but it was like sea water washing the sands at shore.

"Now all i can remember are:
"I came to visit you . I was looking for a particular stone. You showed me a small bag of crystals. Then i said Im looking for stones and you must have kept it on a separate bag. Then you said, the stone will have no value to me. Then you gave me a wooden stick (shaped like a pestle without a mortar but not quite. Then you left and came back with a stone tablet dark aquamarine color. What captured me was you had that knowing smile, calm but strong.

"We talked more , in my dream what you said made sense like we were talking about something we both know. But now that im awake, i dont remember. I woke up very subtly with that dream. It was like i did an exit from door and not wake up to a totally different scenario. "I dont know what to make out of that dream."


My reply:

Hello _________!

You attended my night class.

Your dream summarizes your three psychic abilities for you:

--the bag of crystals, healing
--wand, manifestation magic
--stone tablet, precognition and divination

Explore how you are able to use these in everyday life. Explore with confidence and with faith in yourself. Discover which of the three you are strongest in and most comfortable with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is continued on Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (December 8, 2017 - ) , on tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook39.blogspot.com .