Thursday, July 13, 2017

Thursday, July 13, 2017
Photo by Marlon Cagatin

Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


Thursday, December 7, 2017

Watched A View to a Kill, which I saw on the big screen more than a decade ago. All I remembered from it were scenes of Grace Jones. This one also has a very young Christopher Walken (looking very different from his appearance in Sleepy Hollow) and Tanya Roberts (of the latter Charlie's Angels TV series).

The more I see scenes of Q, the more he is like Bruce Wayne's Alfred.

My viewing was fraught with interruptions. J. arrived with some food and ingredients that Angelique and he are cooking for dinner. Kanade and her boyfriend, Pot, came to visit under a drizzle. G. messaged me to inform me that she was able to find something I'd been looking for in Makati. Then Aubrey arrived from university--and left again to meet up with friends to begin her weekend.

That's the third DVD in my Roger Moore collection.

I have another Roger Moore set of four (Live and Let Die, The Man with the Golden Gun, The Spy Who Loved Me, and Moonraker), but I've really had enough 007 for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is continued on Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (December 8, 2017 - ) , on tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook39.blogspot.com .