Thursday, July 13, 2017

Thursday, July 13, 2017
Photo by Marlon Cagatin

Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Your Messenger message:

"Hi Sir Tony there is this one scene from my dream last night. Me and my mom went to somewhere in which is seemingly our old house which is now unresided. There was someone who warned us of snakes in the house. We were probing the house and then suddenly we noticed small snakes in a bottle. We walked up the stairs and then there was a black cobra who was following us, like a predator chasing its prey. It stood up and managed to wrap itself around my arm. My mom was able to get it out of my arm and I was not bitten. She was able to kill it 1st cobra. Suddenly there was another 1 that was following us, its flaps were open. We were able to escape from the house. Suddenly the scene shifted. I was with my girl friend. We were in a seemingly lrt 2 station. And when the train came, it was a wide one, maybe thrice the size of a normal lrt2 cart. There was a change in scenery instead of manila, the train was suddenly running onn a scenic view much like a mountanous shoreline. Hope you can enlighten me on this dream Sir. Thank you and regards."


My reply:

Hello _____!

Your psyche tells you to cleanse yourself of the past in order to enable you to travel into a future of true happiness.

The dream seems to indicate that many of your dark quirks are rooted in your childhood. I am reading that you were introduced to these by an older relative or friend. Your escape from the house is good, it is an indication that you are able to transcend everything that happened in your past.

I am also reading a parallelism between your mother and your girl friend. It is possible that they share many positive traits, including their attitude to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is continued on Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (December 8, 2017 - ) , on tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook39.blogspot.com .